6 pages including references
The Industrial and Commercial papers track is targeted towards practitioners and professionals working in the field of ICLS. We seek proposals that show the application, commercial aspects or practical challenges in any of the areas relevant to the learning sciences and in particular to the conference theme of Rethinking Learning in the Digital Age: Making the Learning Sciences Count.
All submissions will be reviewed by peers from industry and academia. The focus in review will be on general interest for the audience and how well the presentation enlightens industry realities, rather than strict academic criteria. All submissions will remain confidential during the review process.
Accepted proposals will be included in a special proceedings. The authors will have the opportunity to present their work during the conference during dedicated industry and commercial paper sessions. Upon acceptance, you have to present your work at the conference. At least one author of each proposal must register by the early registration deadline.
- Submission Instructions for Industrial/Commercial and Practitioner papers. Submission of papers (6 pages maximum) can be made directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submissions should be written in English. To access the template: icls18_pub_template
- Submissions should be in PDF format.
- Papers do not need to be blinded for review. Please prepare your papers accordingly.
- Submission Deadline for Industrial/Commercial Track: 11:59pm Pacific Standard Time (GMT-8), February 7, 2018
Authors will be notified of the outcome of the review process mid to late March.
If you have any further questions, please contact: email@example.com